Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's good to see old friends again!

We were able to get together over the holidays with a bunch of friends of Andy's from high school. We have been friends from the beginning (when Andy and I were still dating). Our families have all grown and the group is becoming larger every year. It's always fun to see old friends again. We chowed on pizza, the kids played with new Christmas toys and had great time.

3 comments:

Stark Family said...

So I went to a love and logic seminar here in SA and I have to say Jim Fay is quite the salesman. Good info, but I just can't bring myself to drink the punch like the rest of the crowd.-Tyler

Stark Family said...

I sent you an email, but I'm not sure you still use the email address I have. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Jake said...

Beautiful pic you guys. It's been a while since I checked out the blog updates but we sure look good.