One night before Christmas we were upstairs and we noticed that she was writing on her bedroom door with pen. So in our knee-jerk reaction said "no, no don't write on your door" and she said "But I need to write a note to Santa to tell him to not come in my bedroom". We thought that was hilarious! Kids!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Christmas fun
One night before Christmas we were upstairs and we noticed that she was writing on her bedroom door with pen. So in our knee-jerk reaction said "no, no don't write on your door" and she said "But I need to write a note to Santa to tell him to not come in my bedroom". We thought that was hilarious! Kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was so great to see you guys! Macie is so dang cute. I loved this blog! Thanks for being such great friends and for keeping in touch!
Post a Comment