Thursday, October 23, 2008

Together Again!


The girls and I got together again for a fun, laughter filled breakfast. It was so much fun to see Monica (who now lives in AZ), Melanie (who is going to have a beautiful bouncing baby soon), and Heather (who is busy as ever with work and family). Denny's is just full of magic when we get together there.

2 comments:

Shawn Jensen said...

I totally felt the love and magic at Denny's. I had such a great time and LOVED seeing everyone! Thanks for picking me up. I love you guys!

Jake said...

Great to see that you guys are up to so much good in the world. It looks like the L&L business is up on its feet. I love logic, does that make me a better parent? Make sure to check out our blog, there has been some recent activity that is worth viewing.